LINQ to LDAP 2.5
Mar 17, 2012
- Support for mapping multiple object classes
- Improved logging information and support
- Can now query for mapped classes in any naming context regardless of mapped naming context.
- Can now map custom properties via MapCustom method in ClassMap. Currently not supported with attribute-based mapping.
- Can forward / change encountered directory and instance values for DateTime property mappings.
- Added support for setting connection timeout in connection factories.
- Added ReadOnly property mapping option.
- Can use DirecotryControls when using Add, Update, Delete, MoveEntry, and RenameEntry.
- Fix for automatic paging to include the page size along with the next page cookie. Some LDAP server require both.
- Fixed issues 651, 652, 653, 656, 670, and 710.
- Fixed bug where Take will generate additional unnecessary search requests.
- QueryProvider now implements non-generic CreateQuery method.
- Enum.IsDefined check is no longer performed to support enums stored as bit flags.
- ToString on directory queries will no longer return the filter. Logging is preferred method to see that information.
- Exposed ReleaseConnection on LdapConnectionFactory.
- Disposed checking is now performed for DirectoryContext.
- DirectoryMapper is now a public class and implements IDirectoryMapper
- Added more clean filter values based on RFC4515 & : | ~
- Removed custom implementation of ToList extension method.
- DirectoryAttributes can now be instantiated and used for adding / updating entries.
- Removed DirectoryContext support for Dictionary based values.
- DirectoryObjectBase no longer uses AttributeChanged and TrackChanges. Change tracking is now done via the OriginalValues property and GetChanges method.
- Custom filters via Filter class no longer clean values.
- LdapConnectionFactory is no longer stored in a static property by default. LdapConfiguration can have a custom lifetime or optionally be stored in a static property via UseStaticStorage.
- ObjectClass property on DirectorySchemaAttribute is now only a setter that calls ObjectClasses.
- ObjectClass is now IEnumerable<string> instead of string when using auto mapping.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.